Thursday, February 24, 2011

I’m Back!

You know how you make big plans to do all these wonderful things at the beginning of the year? Then something comes along and just shuts you down? Well, that happened to me. I had all these great ideas for blog posts and the blog itself when several weeks back I turned on my laptop and was treated to this wonderful display of flashing lights and colors running across the screen. Not too long after that the screen just went black. Sigh…..

Of course, I've had it way longer than the warranty. And the repair costs? Too much. Not in my non-existent budget. It would actually make more sense to buy a new computer based on how much it would cost to fix it. Of course, that's not in the budget either.

So, here I sit borrowing my ds's computer when I can…and trying to figure it out… It has Windows Vista and a whole lot more bells and whistles that my old laptop didn't have. I also just found the usb cord for my camera. Now I need to figure out how to deal with pictures.

1 comment:

  1. That stinks. Sorry to hear it. Hope you get things figured out without breaking the bank.

    ReplyDelete