Monday, May 30, 2011

Fitblogger Challenge: Week 8

Still hanging in for this challenge. I'm not adding on to my goals this week. I think I'm having a hard time with adding a new goal each week. It feels like too much.

My goals for this week are to make the past weeks goals into habits.

1. Eat a salad each day.
2. Walk one mile for 5 out of the 7 days.
3. Drink 64 oz. of water each day.
4. Get some balance back in my life.
5. Do two videos on Spark People each day.
6. Wear the MyTrak I won on the challenge. I love my Mytrak. It's helping me to keep on track. I know I have to get moving more if that circle isn't all green and it's telling me to step up my movements for my heart health.

1 comment:

  1. Love that you're still enjoying your MyTrak! Your goals are just great! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete